Sunday, June 19, 2005

Everybody Loves White People

So.... I got some bad news tonight.
Well... it's not "bad"...
Just not what I wanted to hear.
Truth is... I didn't even hear it, which I could take offense to as well...
I READ it.

So... I decided that I wasn't going out. I really was looking for an excuse to postpone anyways. You know how certain types of people you can only take in doses? There are other types of people you can only take at certain times, in certain moods, in certain weather. Tonight ain't the night...

I went to the gym... I ate a nice dinner. Now I'm home. Missed Calls= 0. Ain't that a blip?

So.... I decided... that to put myself BACK into proper mood... I would write about a subject near and dear to my very own heart.

White people.

Sometimes referred to as: Caucasians, Whities, Crackas, Honkies, Pale Face, "The Man", Boss, Massah, Mister Dubalina Mr Bob Dubalina, Mista Charlie...

You know them. Heck, you may be one for all I know...

Most people think I don't like white people. This is not true.


I DESPISE coons who love white folk.









































I'm getting distracted.... anyways. I wanted to dedicate a section of MYSpace to a few folks of the Caucasian Persuasion that I think are alright.
NOTE: If your favorite actor/singer/rapper didn't make the list... it's probably because they suck...

So....

For obvious reasons. Superman/Christopher Reeve has a special place in my heart... The Man Of Steel, Last Son Of Krypton, The Man Of Tomorrow... Kal-El (Dude had an Arabic name... come on!)


LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, MEAN GENE!!!!


I must admit.... this quite possibly the best television show EVER. And look, a Black person! (Too bad he gets shot/poisoned/comatose EVERY other week)




And oh yes... gotta give it up for Jesus!



Oops... he wasn't white! My bad...

Okay... left off of the list... My friend Dirk, cuz I don't have a picture of him.

Any others? Please leave suggestions.

2010 Edit:

My dear, dear friend @jlalala added a comment back when this was current. She said,

"I know you're gonna hate me for this one, but I can't help it....
Bubba. Yes. Bill Clinton. It's probably because he's from the South.
*chokes back sob*
Sorry..."

I replied:

25 Apr 1978Arkansas state attorney general Bill Clinton allegedly rapes 35-year-old nursing home proprietor Juanita Broaddrick at the Camelot Inn in Little Rock. Broaddrick does not come forward with her story until 1998.


27 Jan 1992Candidate Bill Clinton and Gennifer Flowers mutually accuse each other of lying about whether or not they had a 12-year adulterous relationship, between 1977 and 1989. Of course, from Clinton's 1998 testimony we know for a fact that they did. For her trouble, Flowers eventually receives an out-of-court settlement for $800,000 and a nude pictorial in Penthouse magazine.


11 Feb 1993President Clinton nominates the beautiful Janet Reno to be US Attorney General.


28 May 1993After being interrupted by AIDS protesters during a speech in Philadelphia, President Clinton opines: "Let me tell you something -- Wait a minute. You know one things that's wrong with this country? Everybody gets a chance to have their fair say."




5 May 1995During commencement at Michigan State University, President Clinton declares: "There is nothing patriotic about hating your country, or pretending that you can love your country but despise your government."
15 Nov 1995Bill Clinton gets a blowjob from Monica Lewinsky in a private study in the White House while on the phone with Reps. Jim Chapman and John Tanner.
8 Jun 1996In his weekly radio address, President Bill Clinton reminisces: "I have vivid and painful memories of black churches being burned in my own state when I was a child." Two days later, after it became clear that no black churches were burned in Arkansas during that period, a deputy White House press secretary clarifies: "The President's recollection is that there were burnings of some black community buildings in the '50s when he was a child."




@jlalala replied:

Well it must be love then, at least by your definition. He and I are a coupla fools... (but I'm younger than he is, and my daddy taught me that you don't have to be a fool all your life, so give me a couple weeks, k? )

Me:
Nah... for some reason, Black Folks have this love with white trash. That fool ignored the genocide in Rwanda (everybody felt so BAD after watching Hotel Rwanda) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something.