Monday, January 29, 2007

Why I don't read your blog

You blog too much.
And I can't keep up.
I'm not your typical perfectionist, not at all, but I am a perfectionist nonetheless.
I can't stand feeling behind in anything.
Logging onto the Myspace and seeing 2, 3, sometimes 4 unread blogs from the same person is tiring.
It makes me feel defeated. Unaccomplished. Like I'm behind in something...
I feel like I have unfinished work when I see a long, long line of

NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!
NEW!


Or... perhaps you blog less frequently. Perhaps you merely blog about nothing.
Not that I will place an inherent value on your blogs.
But still. Some people should keep a journal. Not all poetry is good poetry.
Not all of your thoughts are 'deep'
Not all of your issues are meaningful.

I write this with a smile. I subscribe to less because I can keep up with fewer.
If you got a conversation of value going on, by all means let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something.