Friday, March 17, 2006

A Quick & Easy Way To Get Deleted From My Friends List

So..... first off, I hate dumb bulletins.

Dumb Bulletins make me miss useful belletins, cuz the homepage only allows 5 or 6 to show at a time.

So when you post stuff like "Tom Iz Serious: Tom finna close MySpace pagez unless you repost dis bulletin with "Tom Is Serious" in the title" it makes me think:

1- You are retarded


That's it.

But.... there are those actions and statements that transgress beyond just retardation.

Below you will find the actual, unedited bulletin of a MySpacer.

(In my own defense, this person did ask and re-ask thru multiple emails to be my friend.... She lasted... 6 days.)


Body: A Real Nigga

1.) A real nigga doesn't kiss & tell.
2.) A real nigga notices your hair & nails.
3.) A real nigga calls you beautiful.. not hot, sexy, or fine as fuck.
4.) A real nigga calls you on a daily basis no matter how busy or tired he is.
5.) A real nigga looks past what he's heard about you or what his friends think of you.
6.) A real nigga wants to spend as much time as he can with you, & won't get sick of you.
7.) A real nigga doesn't care if you gave it up on the first, second, or third night.
8.) A real nigga comes over, just to watch a movie .
9.) A real nigga kisses you on the forehead just because.
10.) A real nigga doesn't tell you what he thinks you want to hear, he tells you what's real.
11.) A REAL NIGGA CARES THAT YOU ARE SATIFIED SEXUALLY AND IS NOT SELFISH AND WANTS TO JUST "GET HIS"!
12.) A real nigga should be treated like one....

Ladies- repost this if you want I WANT A REAL NIGGA..
Men- repost this if your a REAL NIGGA

But she couldn't leave well enough alone....

As anyone who knows me knows, I am all for public humiliation.

Lucky for most people... I will clown you without naming your name or exposing your picture.

Lucky.

I debated on posting "A Real Nigga's" wonderfully eloquent response to my Blog, until public opinion (or just sheer curiousity) dictated a space for it.

Below, is the unedited, undoctored response... and for clarity, I provided a short background as well...

The Blog Response...
Date: Mar 5, 2006 11:51 PM
Subject: LET ME MAKE MYSELF CLEAR
Body: FIRST OFF DON'T BE MAKING IT SEEM LIKE I'M ON YOUR DICK OR SOMETHING. I DIDN'T BY ANY MEANS BEG YOU TO BE YOUR FRIENDS BOO BOO.

AND AS FAR AS THE BULLETINS ARE CONCERNED THERE FORWARDED I DIDN'T WRITE THEM. ANOTHER THING I NEVER SEND BULLETINS ABOUT WHAT TOM SAID. MY BULLETINS ARE FUNNY & REAL TALK. I SEE YOU POSTED A BULLETIN I POSTED EARLIER. LIKE I SAID IT'S REAL TALK & I'M GLAD THAT YOU TOOK ME OFF OF YOUR FRIENDS LIST IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND IN THE FIRST PLACE. TRUST ME I WON'T LOOSE ANY SLEEP BEHIND YOU.

~ oNe

First Contact...
Date: Feb 24, 2006 12:54 AM
Subject: Hello
Body: I'm not really sure of your last name or your e-mail address what not, however I would like to be your friend because I luv poetry.

The Remix...
Date: Feb 24, 2006 1:58 AM
Subject: I like ur page :)
Body: I feel u about the friends list, I just did a clean up not too long ago & now I'm picky as well about my friends. U kinda learn the hard way sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something.