Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm Different.

I'm different.

Starting now, today.

It happened, I changed.

I realize that I have been hovering between misery and apathy, two places not meant for me.

So.... I made myself some promises.

Things that I must do, I will do.

And some things which I will never again.

Starting now.

New Goals, New Aim

New items added to the "things Jabir doesn't do"

Unfortunately for some, my new plans do not include you.
You are welcome to one of these...


+

For those who don't get it.......

<=====
(Hahahaha JLa!)

I feel good. I'm back in the gym. Back in the gym!

I'm writing.

I'm reading. Books!

I'm focused.

I'm finally getting my website together.

I've managed to not cut my hair.

I might even step up at the open mic this week.

That's how I'm feelin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something.