Friday, June 8, 2007

The Barber

There once was a barber who owned a small barber shop.

One day, a fireman walks in and gets a cut.
The fireman says, "How much do I owe ya?"
The barber says, "Nothing my friend, its on me."

The next morning the barber finds a 10 gallon jug of water at the front of his shop.


The next day, a policeman gets a cut.
The policeman asks, "How much do I owe ya?"
The barber says, "Nothing my friend, its on me."

The next morning the barber finds a box of doughnuts at the front of his shop


The next day, a black dude gets a cut.
The black dude says, "How much do I owe ya?"
The barber says "Nothing my friend, its on me."

The next morning the barber finds 5 more black dudes at the front of the shop, asking about a free cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something.