Thursday, May 18, 2006

Tomorrow Is Another Day

I'm behind in everything not work-related.

How many of you know that I am moving soon?

Nobody.

Well, I am... 11 days and counting (insha Allah) until I move into my beautiful new place.

Yeah.... And with me working 1, 2, no 3 jobs now, it's starting to kick my butt a little.

The free time I do have, it's been hard for me to use properly. I'm behind in returning emails, witty comments, checking my voicemail. I come home, eat, sit (check MySpace), sleep, wake up (check MySpace), shower, work, go to new work, go to my last work (check MySpace), to head home again...

8:30 am to 11pm...

Not that I am complaining. Cuz I'm not.... Truth be told, I'm in negotiations to take up a light weekend job.

But the hustle does not come without consequence.

My eating habits have been horrible in these last few months.

For those who don't know, between December 2004 and July 2005, I lost 60 pounds.

Besides the fact that I was in the gym every night, it's  because I was not eating ice cream (Tofutti Cuties), cheesecake, popcorn, IN THE BED.

Can't say that's true now. I've put 25 of that 60 back.

Both Ben and Jerry can go to hell.

After month followed by month of moving notch and notch higher on my belt.... enough is too much. Somethng has to be done.

Enter: The Master Cleanse.

Starting tomorrow.... Nothing but lemon juice, maple syrup and cayenne pepper. 14 days minimum.

Not just because I'm putting on lbs. But because I desire control.
Discipline.
Self-Mastery.

And I ain't done a cleanse since I was living in LA.

So tomorrow.... Friday, it begins.

Things will be good....

Focus
Returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something.