Friday, November 3, 2006

If y'all don't hear from me after tonight...

It is because I DIED of LAUGHTER at the movies TONIGHT.

Jamese and I are going to see "Borat" and it's already looking like a bad move for my health. I have been laughing out loud for no reason for the last 24 hours. I know that when the lights go down I am going to start shaking and giggling uncontrollably... this is a recipe for disaster.

Or as Jamese put it, this is a "double underwear film."

The rules have already been established. No eating before the film, visit the restroom as frequently as possible before it starts... and this may be the first movie that I don't bring $15 dollars in gobstoppers, pumpkin seeds, york peppermint patties, reese's peanut butter cups and nerds to. I do not want to die.

I've been a big fan of Ali G since he got a show on HBO, he's hilarious as Ali G, and ridiculous as Bruno, but BORAT has gained a special place in my life.

If you're not hip, or if you're just not ready, here are some clips of my man in action. Remember, he's hilarious enough on his own, but what makes it 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times funnier is the fact that nobody knows it's a character. It's not scripted.

THROW THE JEW DOWN THE WELL!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something.