Wednesday, November 29, 2006

It all started with one innocent picture....

 This one.



Seriously. I'm running on intolerant mode lately and I do attack viciously when provoked.

While I'm not a "hacker" per se, I do have some fairly remarkable skills when needed. I'm not convinced dude on this page is Black to begin with, but if he's a friend of yours, let him know he has 24 hours to issue an apology for disturbing me, or I will..... make things very entertaining for my Myspace audience.


From:  Ready 4 R..
Date: Nov 28 2006 9:54 PM
Subject: No Subject
Body: Only a fool would do what you are doing - To Disgrace Malcolm and use the "n" word is a crime. You need to cease the madness
Being the mature individual I am, I sent him a simple suggestion.

Thanks.
Please ignore me from now on.

He continues...
From:  Ready 4 R..
Date: Nov 28 2006 9:59 PM
Subject: No Subject
Body: Why in the hell did you replace Dr. King's photo to perpetrate your madness - you are a disgrace to the race and need to stop the madness. Our People need genuine Revolutionaries dedicated to bringing about a better quality of life free from exploitation and oppression not blood suckers who are doing the bidding for the enemy...


Hmmm, so I simply reply with a...

Seriously, sir.
Ignore me. It's better for you.
I, like most of MySpace it seems, have absolutely no interest in exchanging with you.

I know... but seriously, read dude's page. It's not THAT low of a blow.
And, as I expected, it frustrated our new homosexual stalker.

From:  Ready 4 R..
Date: Nov 28 2006 10:05 PM
Subject: RE: RE: No Subject
Body: HELL UNTIL YOU TAKE mMALCOLM OFF THE SITE YOU WILL HEAR FROM US - MATTER OF FACT WE ARE GONNA LAUNCH A CAMPAIGN AGAINST YOU
From:  Ready 4 R..
Date: Nov 28 2006 10:08 PM
Subject: You're an Enemy of AFRIKAN PEOPLE
Body: Oh hell no we are not gonna ignore you rather we are gonna declare WAR because we love Malcolm and won't allow low life scum like you to degrade him so you are warned to change tha photo or suffer the consequences of our campaign to Smash you

To smash me? Dude, my page is private. He can't even see my page!!!

From:  Ready 4 R..
Date: Nov 28 2006 10:22 PM
Subject: LONG LIVE MALCOLM - SMASH CONFUSION!!!!
Body: Oh Hell No we won't ignore your confusion.You have been warned and if you don't heed our call we will do everything to crush you. We Love Malcolm and will do everything we can to expose haters like you. We advise you to cease and desist the usage and manipulation of the Malcolm X - Dr. King photo. We are prepare to launch a campaign to expose, crush and bury you. Please don't take what we are saying light because you don't understand how much we love Malcolm. We are Malcolm's soldiers and we stand ready to defend him against low life scum like yourself who are mere opportunist spreading confusion.

The moral of the story is, if you know dude, you should holler at him.
I'm a nice guy, a fun guy. Life of the party when I want to be.

Ask around.

But I don't respond well to threats.

I will find his personal information.
I will post it all over every area of the internet. Especially the gay part.

He will have to change his phone number, address, and occupation. Maybe his name.

I look forward to it.

So holler at your homeboy if you know him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something.