Friday, July 11, 2008

Who You With?

Mumia Abu-Jamal's recent comments on the upcoming Presidential elections.

Do yourself a favor, listen to the man. The vid runs 5 minutes.
Just listen.





If you've been following Mumia you know that he has ALWAYS been on point. Always.
This is why he is sitting in a jail cell now.


When I post a new blog, over 200 people read it within the first two days.
This continues to astonish me. More on this at a later date.

Most people, I assume, come thru on some, "Lessee what da Truth Sayer is tawmbout now." and leave on some, "Man, I can't stand dat negroe. Why he gotta be hating on (politicians, white people, grown-up crack babies, gays, or dumb entertainers)?"

Say what you think. Be brave.
Is Mumia just hating because he's on death row and Obama is stealing his shine?
Am I hating on Obama because I wish my skin was lite and pretty like his?
Speak.

I put my opinions out constantly. I'm not afraid to be wrong.
Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something.